This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Michi and Me

Here I am with Michi http://www.youtube.com/user/MichisPaperArts8 I know her from YouTube. She came all the way down here to meet me I feel so honored. We had a great time I got to meet her two children and husband. I will not mention their names nor add pictures I took of them, I want to respect their privacy. We had a great time they are such a beautiful family. And Michi is so sweet.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Love your awesome personality Martica, to share your love for scrapping, and your inability to keep individual confidentiality of those around you.
Love you sisterXX :-)
thankyou for sharing