This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Once Upon A Springtime Tags

These tags are made with the Graphic 45 paper collection and Prima Flowers. I embossed the image so that the image can be seen better.  The tag that is in the center has some flaws. I embossed with the thick embossing powder and I was told that if you put in freezer it gives it a crackle affect, well it cracked alright and the emboss flaked off. You can't tell in picture thow.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful tags...i wish it was spring already!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hey Martica its Ana. we met at Scrapyland. I love your tags. They are beautiful. I would love to get together with you all and be able to scrapbook. I would also love to learn how to make a paper bag album. Thanks for sharing your awesome tags.

TeriP said...

Hi Martica! I saw this paper recently and picked up a couple of sheets. NOW I know what it should look like when I finish with it! Thanks for sharing!!!
Teri

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow...if the album is going to look like the tags, then i am waiting with antisipation! Course those tags are really wonderful. Hugs...Mona

Something Special said...

These tags are so beautiful. They look like something I might put together. They remind me of a spoon I decorated last summer. Thanks for visiting my lonely paper crafts blog. My other blog gets lots of attention. I will be back to visit.

Jude said...

These are beautiful Martica, I just love your work and inspiration, Im so blessed to have you in my life. XX
Arohanui, x :-)
J

Lim said...

I'm the proud owner of the first tag and I love it!. Thank you my friend for sending me such a nice and gorgeously tag. I will treasure forever.

Hugs,
LIM