This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Marie Antoinette Fabric Journal

This journal is all fabric.  It is a 5x5,. I cut strips of  fabric 6x12 to give me room to sew the pages together. What I did was I sandwiched inbetween sage green fabric a strip of felt and sewd the edges. I overlapped some pages with organza fabric and lace of all types like Venise, Cluny and velvet ribbon. I then added Ironed on images of Marie, cake,roses,eiffel tower and dressform.  I then finished it of with pieces of jewelry I have found at thrift shops like earings,brooches and necklaces.  Also some buttons here and there. Hope you like my project. I took lots of pix so that you can appreciate in detail of what I did. I also uploaded a video in YouTube.












































Post a Comment