This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Yellow Victorian Lady Tag

  This tag was interesting to do because I used paper and fabric together. This tag is for my friend Deb.

THe Dollie is linen fabric and the little flowers at the bottom is trim.I added a altered pin.


                             The flowers on the top of tag are from Prima.

                                              

6 comments:

bluucaca said...

wow this so gorgeous martcia love the colors great job on the tag

Mari said...

HELLO MARTICA, JUST BEAUTIFUL :)

2amscrapper said...

beautiful! love the fabric and pearls.

Sandy said...

this is so pretty!!

runzalot81 said...

Beautiful!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

I love the way you did the pearls on this beautiful tag....