This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My Golden Altered Box

Here is my latest cigar box I did of Marie Antoinette style.  I used the Martha Stewart Paper Collection, because of the rich gold colors of the paper.  I used Prima Flowers bought at Michael's and the gold glittery leaves are Christmas decor.   Inside the Flower Soft Globe I added a Marie image and Prima flowers . The cameo I bought on Ebay.  And the lace is from a local fabric store.
I tried to make it as rich looking as possible.  I am in the process of downloading video on YouTube.









5 comments:

Mari said...

ITS GORGEOUS, LOVE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL DETAILS :)

laceyKat said...

Exquisite!!!!!!

bluucaca said...

These boxes you have been making are simply gorgeous thanks for sharing

mse006 said...

I chose you for a stylish blogger award! Go over to my blog to get the details! mse006.blogspot.com

scrappygal said...

Ok, this is stunning!! I am so jealous!!! Love it!!!!