This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Once Upon A Springtime Stationary

This is a stationary I did with the Graphic 45 paper. I used a paper mache box that looks like a book that I purchased at Michaels . I painted through and used paper on the outside cover.  I might alter inside some more but I am not sure.  I then made 4 cards with envelopes that match box. SOLD!!!

8 comments:

Joelle said...

Wow!! Just WOW!! This is incredible!!

Nora said...

Very pretty! You always make such pretty things!

Unknown said...

Aren't those books fun to embellish, I have one and I still haven't gotten to it yet but I l love doing all that creative stuff with paper! They are great gifts or nice for storage! Have a great weekend! Marilou

Jude said...

This is beautiful, just love the colours and the paper is fab.
Awesome my friend
XX :-)

writer girl said...

wow that is lovely!!!!!
I have an award for you at my blog here http://bookshelfstories.blogspot.com/2011/03/award.html
I really love your blog and your videos. have a wonderful day!

Vanessa said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the book Idea and the cards are very *swoon worthy* ;0)

Love Dawn xx

The Rusty Hoe said...

Gorgeous set! Almost too pretty to use! LOL (I would use it though!) I have some jewelry finds I have planned to use for paper crafting as well. Nice work. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Be blessed,
Oney