This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Paris/Marie Antoinette Keepsake Box & 4 Cards Set

This is a beautiful keepsake box that measures 8.5x8.5 and 3 inches deep made of thick chipboard. I altered it with the Linen and Lace paper collection from DCWV.  I added a lovely satin rose, ribbon, lace and pearls. Inside the box there is a tray with 4 compartments is removable,and more room at the bottom of tray also which I altered with same paper collection. 
It also includes 4 beautiful Marie Antoinette cards with accompanied envelopes.  I will be adding this to my Etsy Shop. Sold!!!











6 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO MARTICA~ WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TRINKET BOX, I LOVE THE WAY SHE TURNED OUT :) BEAUTIFUL WORK!

XO~MARI

WhiteRacoon said...

Looks really cool! Sophisticated and charming!

janet lomajan said...

Hi Martica! This is beautiful! I so look forward to seeing the new things you have been up to! =D Janet

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Wow! Stunning!

Becky said...

Beautiful Box and cards!!!

Kay F said...

What a lovely box! Am so glad I checked out your blog...found it in SB.com from that forum post you made--you have many wonderful altered items! Love it all!