This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Wedding Cigar Box Gift Set

This is a cigar box I altered for a wedding I am going to in a couple of weeks .   It is a keepsake box to store a small wedding album which I will also create.   I took the invitation and used the colors of it on box and future mini album.  

I painted box in black and covered with paper. I did not cover box completely with paper as you can see the edges are the wood.   I added feet to elevate box and added a black satin trim. and white pearls.
The top of box I used the Flower Soft Globe.   I covered inside of globe with matching paper I found a heart brooch and glued a small white paper with the couple's initial and added a pearly heart. The white flowers are from the wedding section in Michael;s.  The black flower is from a hair accessary.




The inside of lid is the actual wedding invitation.

Stay tuned for matching PBA.

3 comments:

Becky said...

This are just beautiful! Can't wait to see the matching album!

BeautifulDees said...

Oh how beautiful...I love your blog and your idea's. Very talented lady. Come by sometime.
Love,Debbie

Unknown said...

How gorgeous is this?? Let me tell you... simply gorgeous! They will adore this box and the album inside. Beautiful work and details. Looking forward to the mini album.