This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Wedding Cigar Box Gift Set

This is a cigar box I altered for a wedding I am going to in a couple of weeks .   It is a keepsake box to store a small wedding album which I will also create.   I took the invitation and used the colors of it on box and future mini album.  

I painted box in black and covered with paper. I did not cover box completely with paper as you can see the edges are the wood.   I added feet to elevate box and added a black satin trim. and white pearls.
The top of box I used the Flower Soft Globe.   I covered inside of globe with matching paper I found a heart brooch and glued a small white paper with the couple's initial and added a pearly heart. The white flowers are from the wedding section in Michael;s.  The black flower is from a hair accessary.




The inside of lid is the actual wedding invitation.

Stay tuned for matching PBA.
Post a Comment