This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Tag or Picture Hanger

This I made out of a wire hanger.  I used one 12x12 patterned paper only.  I stenciled  the shape of hanger and glued it to hanger.  Then I made small holes to the bottom part of hanger and tied ribbon to it.  I then added lace,pearls and flowers......I hope to hang tags to it..... See my YouTube for some more info..... http://www.youtube.com/user/Marticaluv11?feature=mhee


What can I do with this hmmmmm?  See Below...*
*
*











5 comments:

Carla said...

Wow that is adorable......

Unknown said...

Looks to me like you got your mojo back!

I love this, normally I rip the paper out and end up bending them into weird thingies...thanks for the more elegant take on it.

thekolbes said...

OMG I LOVE this. Might just be my afternoon project. Thanks so much for sharing.
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Izzy Anderson said...

Really clever and beautiful to boot!

Jessica Buffa said...

This is GOORRRRGGGGEEEEOOOUUUUSSSS! I love browsing through all of your magnificent creations!