This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Private Swap With Henva (couple of years ago)

This little mini album I did for my friend Henva a couple of years ago.   I noticed I never posted here.   Thought you might enjoy it.
This chipboard mini is what I did for her. She wanted a mini with pictures of all her girlfriends. She wanted it with the hot pink, green and black.














Below is the mini she did for me.   I wanted a mini of my grandson.  It is a tag mini I love it.











 Isn't he adorable

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Oh, I love both minis! TFS

Victoria said...

Martica son bellisimos los dos!!!!
Me encanta cara trabajo tuyo tiene un sello especial
Gracias por compartir amiga
Besitos

Georgie Horn said...

Hi, I love these minis. I'm planning my first in the next few months. I'm hosting a huge giveaway on my blog and would appreciate you sharing with your followers!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-huge-giveaway-what-do-you-have.html