This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Steampunk Small Hat Box & Mini Album

This box and mini I did with the Graphic 45 Steampunk paper....Box measures 7 inches wide 4 inches deep, album is 6 inches wide and has 8 pages made of chipboard. It is from Maya Road. I hope to put it for sale in Etsy, once I figure a price ....SOLD on Ebay......

I fuzzy cut wings and lifted them out for a 3D effect.

I embossed the the wings and female figure



Here is the mini album from Maya Road I think

I love to mix industrial with femininity together so I added lace and roses to the cover.

I used this title because it fit the shape of box and mini.


Notice that I used acetate paper to the middle of chipboard gear, in order for image of the next page to be shown. 




This is a acetate pocket


Another acetate pocket, can't seem to hide image. 

Another acetate pocket



Here a picture would fit in the middle of gear.

A picture is inserted in-between picture mat and chipboard gear.

A journaling page

On this page you can journal or add a picture

More space for a picture


Album fits snuggly in box

2 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

I love it, it's really beautiful!

Starr said...

Martica, this mini is amazing! You've put so much work into it and it's beautiful!