This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Fairy Cigar Box And Mini Album

This set I did for my friend Heather, she loves fairies and owls and the color green.   Believe it or not I did not use G45 Once Upon A SpringTime paper, ran out so I had to improvise so I used K & Co instead.   Really had a great time doing it.  Here are pictures I took.  The mini album is from the dollar bin at Michael's.




Blue fairy die cut is from 3Tails Crafts














4 comments:

Elift said...

what a lovely box, both of the are like a dream, Heather is so lucky,

regards dear martica

ÖZLEM TURAN said...

perfect

Norma Gomez said...

Your friend is gonna love this!!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Ay Dios mio que bonito es !!
la cajita es preciosa y el álbum en su interior es un lujo para la vista
te felicito Guapisima !!

. * . (\ *** /) * Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . un buen dia