This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Tropical Travelogue Altered Cigar Box And Burlap Album SOLD

This colorful creation was real fun to do. I started it in a class I was teaching on creating a burlap album with my local scrapbook friends.  I then decided to create a box for it.  I used the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue paper collection.   I used real seashells and all kinds of flowers.  The box measures 7x6 inches and the album is 6x4 inches. SOLD!
Here is a Vid: Click on the title below black screen to start VID
http://www.youtube.com/user/marticaluv11

































6 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

This is such a fun project, I really like that burlap album :D

Anonymous said...

Wow it is colorful. Nice job.

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Dios mio que cosa tan linda !!
es preciosa la cajita y el album !!
ademas tienes un gusto exquisito !!
te felicito Martica ,tienes muchisimo talento !!

** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
.. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
.* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

Izzy Anderson said...

You're killing me! These are just amazing. All those layers and that texture. You have a great eye for design. These are really wonderful!

Melissa said...

Fabulous box and mini! I really like the burlap texture throughout. Nice touch lining the box with burlap!

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous! Love all the details and how you used hessian throughout the mini - awesome!!