This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Retro/Vogue Sewing Machine Mini Album

I was recently invited to be a guest designer in a awesome blog called Cottage Bliss.  Artist is Melissa and she designed a vintage sewing machine chipboard album, which I was thrilled to be asked to alter in my style.  It was so much fun to do that I had to share it with you.  Please go to Melissa's blog to and check it out.  http://cottagebliss.blogspot.com/  Gift for my friend Anne Fisher.








Cigar box is for storing sewing notions.



















3 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

This is such a cute project! You did a beautiful job :D

Heather McMahon said...

Wow - this is amazing! It must have taken you days to make, if not weeks!

Anonymous said...

Marticia.
I am trying to do a mini album now wit the sewing machine.
You inspire me too even do the fancy Mini Books. I just finished my second but I really have to learn to do the inside of cover less coverage. The outside i can master but inside it seems it is a struggle. I will put my work up in my post.

Love all you do.

It takes me almost a month to do one. I am getting a little perfect. never seem to make myself feel it is ready to send. One way It is good but another way. Not sure of maybe.

Never will I be like you. That is for sure. I am having fun doing it. All the work you do. You amaze me. Not a flaw. You need a big sister hug in the Lord. You are the best crafter I know.