This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Shabby Chic Forever Calendar

This Shabby chic style Forever Calendar I created with lots of flowers and lovely embellishments. I had a great time making it. It is a OOAK piece.  I do take custom orders of mostly all my creations, if interested contact me.

Need to add the names and dates of birthdays to the small hearts.

Thought that the clock was a great embellishment for this piece. 

The months are clear stickers that I added to wood chips.

Here I added a bird nest which is a family symbol to me.  

These lovely flowers are from IAMRoses.

Love the bird I used here flying away from nest like our children do when they grow up.

Here is momma bird.

Here she is holding the ribbon that is also on nest and flying bird.


I will add more hearts as I need it.

2 comments:

johala said...

It's a very good idea! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs and kisses

Staci said...

What a feast for the eyes! I had to stop and take in each little element of your project. Have a wonderful 2013!