This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Apple Of My Eye Box & More.....

This pretty box I bought at Hobby Lobby, made of wood and the hardware is beautiful which is included. It has a mirror on the inside lid.   I used the DCWV "The Gilded Orchard"I love the rich reds, browns and greens in this paper collection.
I painted the box and modpodged the paper to box, then ran with my imagination.  Loved how it came out.  I also added and altered a recipe journal and a coupon organizer .  Check it out.

Paper collection I bought at Joann's on sale. 

Side view


Flowers are from IAMRoses.

Close-up view 



This two piece tray is removable.

Bottom is to store recipe journal

Removable trays.



Recipe Journal

Recipe Organizer

Here is the three piece.

Notice the detail on the metal closure. I love it.

Love the rich colors.


I added this coupon organizer which I altered with same paper.

The feet, lock closure and handle came with box.

I added the metal corners.

No comments: