This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My Secret Garden Shadow Box

Here is a shadow box I did with the Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper Collection.  I did it for a swap that I am hosting in scrapbook.com.

The picket fence opens up





Notice the cute super mini pot plants they are made of terra-cotta  







Here is the gate opened

Here is the inner box removed from framed box.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL...........AMAZING
HOW CAN I JOIN A SWAP AT SCRAPBOOK.COM
WHEN ARE U HOSTING ANOTHER ONE???
THANKS, MILISSA
HAPPY EASTER

johala said...

Wonderful work, really charming!
Happy Easter for you!

Hugs and kisses