This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Smash Book Page For ILovePapillon/Glenda

This is by far my favorite page of all the pages I have done.   It is very shabby chic like Glenda and I like.   She requested an angel so as you can see I used resin angels from Prima.   I was looking for a light pastel colors paper was able to find the Kaisercraft paper "True Romance" It had birds but was able to cut pages without using the birds.  Take a peek.
These are two pages...

This is a pocket with two large tags with room for journaling.   In the outside center of pocket is a small envelope with tiny tag inside.   It is tucked in a slit of large pocket.



Love this lace.

Here is tiny envelope, if you look closely above envelope there is the slit where you stick envelope in.

Inside envelope is a tiny tag with my name.


This page has one large tag tucked in between both images.

Here is tag with room for a picture and journaling in back. Notice the doilie


Don't you love this image, I got it from Pinterest.

This image is so pretty...

No comments: