This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Time To Create For Valentine.....

Here is a smash book for Valentines Day.   I used a Martha Stewart and K&Co paperline collection. Sold!!!
Last years paper from K&Co image of angel too, angels are from Joilie, the roses are from IAMRoses.

The hearts I bought at Michaels in the children's craft section.



This paper collection is from Martha Stewart, the cards and tags are Smash Book pack I got at Michaels in the clearance section. 

Aren't these cute they look like eggs.

Here is a mix and match of both paperlines.


The tags are really cards they open up for journaling.








Doillie is from the Dollar Tree




Flower from Michaels.









I binded my book with my Cinch Machine...

No comments: