This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Altered Steampunk Printer Tray

This tray I created with the 7Gypsies Printer Tray.   I covered it with various Tim Holtz Idea ology 12x12 paper.  I added so many embellishments that I won't be able to list them all.   The large burlap flower is from Recollections and other flowers are from Spare Parts and IAMRoses.   The scrabble letter tiles that say LOVE is from Bottle Cap Inc.   The bicycle at the bottom is from Prima.   Gears are from Tim Holtz and Beads Landing.   Some of the other metal embellishments are from Industrial Chic and Making Memories.   The stone letters M-P I have had for a long time they are from Sticko-Inspirables.  Most of these can be found in Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
















No comments: