This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Steampunk Spells Mini Album (For Sale)

This chipboard album is from Want2Scrap its an 8x8.  I love the gears made of the album itself.  The paper is from Graphic 45.

The cover is chipboard gears.  I embossed the first page to make the colors pop.

I added some charms

The red roses are from Michaels in the $1.99


Here is a view of the back of 1st page I inked the chipboard

The paper is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells

Love the gears , album is from Want2Scrap

The gears in corner are made of wood I found in the wood section in Hobby Lobby






Flowers are from same paper collection I inked and rolled edges

I added a brad to center of flower here




The center of flower is a piece that I took from my hubby's broken electric shaver





This is a pocket that can be removed and houses tag/s












No comments: