This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Vintage Chipboard Purse (album)

This mini I did with the Maya Road Mini Purse (chipboard album).  I used the Mirabelle paper collection that I got in Hobby Lobby.  I gave it as a gift to my friend Linda/Linny. I am also in the process of posting a vid on my YT channel on this one.   Here are the pics...


















                                        

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my this is just so darling! Love it! Beautifully made and I love the rose!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous! I love all of the lace! Beautifully put together.

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Dios mio que bolsito tan lindo !!
es precioso !!
me encantan los detalles que le pones
puntillas ,botones ,flores ,perlas ,encajes ,todo monisimo !!
una maravilla de trabajo Martica !!


.. * . (\ *** /) * . Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . . un buen día