This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

A Little Taste of Paper Bag Albums

Here is a bunch of PBAs that I have done through time.

This is an album for my little sister she rides a motor cycle. I thought this was fun for her.
Sweety is for my little niece .

 Memories is for my friend Celia in SB.com

 This little brag book is for my sister who has more grandchildren then I can count

 This little vintage PBA I gave to my new friend Debbie.

 Happy PBA I did for my husband's niece.

 This mini I sold to someone.
 This "Mother" pba was a custom made order.
 This unusual Skateboarding PBA is in honor of my son who loves the sport.
 This fun RockStar mini I created for my niece Bethany.
 This very green PBA was an order that I got from someone's son who is a missionary and is traveling to Ireland.
 This I did for a friend.
 This Princess mini is for my husband's niece Sabrina.
 This "Inspire" PBA I sold through Etsy

 This Christmas PBA I especially created for my son and his girlfriend...



This little Western album I created for my grandson.



This mini was an order from a friend who's teenage daughter is into dancing.



This is a fashion mini I did with the Graphic 45 paper. 




This Mini I did for my grandson's half sister Naomi.



Here is a mini for my Zooky



This is a wedding album I did for my nephew who is getting married

This is for Deb our hostess on our yearly visit to NC

This is a Doggy mini for a swap I entered



This mini I gave as a gift to my friend who is from India



This is a mini for my good friend Anne...