This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

West Palm Scrapbook Expo





We did some damage to our wallets at the expo, then we went to scrapbook store because it was not enough shopping.  We had a blast.... Here is pics of my friends from YT 1st pic is Mercy, Uniquellyella (Marlene) Kathryn from Life In The Scrapbeach, The other 2 pics are friends from Scrapbook.com  Deb-Doodle, Betty1,Pattypoo,Flying Unicorn (Alda) and a few others. On Our way home we stopped at Cherry Blossom Scrapbook store and shopped some more we had great fun.....



Visit from my friend Alda Stevens/ Flying Unicorn....


2 comments:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

You lucky girl! Looks like you had an awesome time. Hugs...Mona

w.joakima said...

I wish I could have been there with you friend!! you look great!