This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Gift From My Sweet Friend Joakima

This is a picture art cube of my grandson. My friend Joakima managed to get ahold of Pam my gson's mom to send her pics of Anthony that she then incorporated on the cube she then decorated with the help from her adorable sons Nashaun and Little Omar which have a very special place in my heart, and gave to me as a Christmas gift.
I was so emotional when I saw it that I cried like a baby......Thank you so much sweety you are a very special to me.   And thank you Pam for also sending the pics to Kima.....And Anthony this will be put next to the frame and hand print of Anthony that was given to me about 3 years ago by Pam.  And it will be displayed next to a beautiful tag album that Henva (StopnStare) did for me of my grandson........I am so blessed to have such special friends.....

2 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

I love that cube .. it turned out amazing

Unknown said...

hey girl :) thanks so much for following my blog :) that's such a sweet gift that kima made for you! xxx marlene