This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

January 2, 2011......Special Day........

Well I like to mention that on Jan. 2, 2011, my hubby and I will celebrate 30 years of marriage. Its funny that we had only met 4 months before getting married. He had been raised in Cuba and I in the U.S.....and here we are still in love and very happy.....We have 2 boys 22 and 28 years old and a far away grandson who will be 6 years old soon. We have struggled in life but have come up winners.....And hopefully God will continue blessing us in everyway like he has these past 30 years......
 People have asked us how we have managed to still be married, with the devoirce rate what it is. And all I can say is take it one day at a time. Lots of respect, trust and communication is imporatant. And of course God's help too.

4 comments:

Drayia said...

Congrats on 30 years Martica...It is stories like yours that give the rest of us hope that we too can make it in this time of quicky devorices. I agree with you, trust, respect, love and God's help will make a marriage last.

Gina K said...

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment and I am happy for you that you have such a successful marriage. What an awesome thing!

Uniquely Ella said...

ongratulations my friend, I'm so happy for you to have such a great marrige. I wish you 30 more years of happyness.
xxx
Marlene

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 30 years. Thank you for the warm welcome at scrapbook.com

Dana