This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

150 Followers !!!!!!

Goody!!!! I finally reached 150 followers thanks to all my blogger friends. Now I will deliver what I promised..... Tomorrow late afternoon I will pick a name as winner to the mini album kit I am raffling just for this occassion......So stay tuned tomorrow.......You could be the winner......
If you have not gone ahead and followed me you still have time.....Good Luck Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Drayia said...

Congrats on the followers Martica! We all love your designs you are a huge inspiration.

bluucaca said...

Congrats Martica on your followers . I love yout PB Albums keep up the good work. I hope to see more of you this New Year.

Beansieleigh said...

Well, you're up to 154 followers now!.. Hi Martica! I am a crocheter, but have only just recently set my mind to learning scrapbooking. I have been so inspired by your beautiful work, that I've been watching on YouTube! I have very few materials to start with, and I definitely don't own a cricut machine, but I have enough I think to get started! I have been crafting for years, so I think I can at least get started. I've already done a TON of cutting by hand! (Wish you could see!) I have learned a great deal from you, and some other very talented ladies at YouTube, so whenever I manage finishing a scrap album or two, and feel content enough to show them, I'm sure you'll recognize a technique or two (AT LEAST!) that are yours! So I just want to thank you already! I look forward to watching more of your videos, and it is very nice to meet you! Happy New Year! ~tina

PeggyAnne said...

Martica...You are so correct...I do love your new blogspot...Your work is absolutely beautiful...Everytime I go back to look at it, I see someting different and inspiring to me. I signed on as a follower; I do not want to miss anything you do...Huggies...PeggyAnne from over at "Scrap Beach"...and PeggyAnne's Secret Garden...