This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Another Awesome Day With Friends

 Here I am with Olga (Artmingle) at Gale's beautiful home for Crafty Tuesday....
Here is Gale,Marda and Marlene for Crafty Tuesday.
 
 Janet and Olga.....
 Olga posing with the gift I did for her for Christmas.....
Olga at The Paper Niche....doesn't she look totally speechless?
Olga in my scrapbook room admiring all my goodies......

4 comments:

scrappygal said...

Oh they are so lucky to craft with you!!

Terri said...

What fun! I would love to be able to meet with friends to craft!
Lucky you : )
Hugs,
Terri

Unknown said...

How fun. :)

I have to echo Terri. I, too, would love to have crafty friends and join in crop nights and swaps.

I'm pretty new to this and plan to start joining in some local crop nights.

We're neighbors. I'm in Broward County, just up the road. I saw you featured on Scrapbook.com and hope to join in some of your swaps.

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

You guys look like you had such a good time. I would love to join you guys, maybe next week. Call me so that we can get together.
Don't you just love the paper niche. The store is awesome.