This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My Name Placque

I did this today with medium size 5 inch wooden letters from Michaels. I used the Echo Park Paper Co "Be Mine" collection.  I used some chipboard from "3tailscraft" and flowers and charms too.  Would like to add a crown to the top of the M when I find the right one.....














8 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

The letters look really nice. I love the paper and all the embellishments you used. What size are the letters? Love them.

Aideen said...

This is fantastic Martica! I love it!! I wish we had a Michaels here :( I'm always seeing such cool stuff from there!

Diana Joy said...

Fabulous...just so so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration.

WhiteRacoon said...

Very pretty! Good job! =)

laceyKat said...

Love it Martica!!!! it is gorgeous!!!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Girl you rocked it. Love the way this turned out. Just so gorgeous.......

Anonymous said...

This name plaque is beautiful, love all those embellishments!
TFS
-BK

Estee said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! WOW. I love your sense of style!