This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Wow I am being Published!!!!!

Hi ladies just spreading the good news,  I have just been offered to have my Marie Antoinette dressform published in Gingerscrapstreet in July I am so excited.   I don't know what month its going to be published I thinks its in March.   I will let you all know soon.   This is so new to me ...... 

11 comments:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Congrats! I saw your beautiful Marie dress form and you deserve it!

Lim said...

OMG!!!! Congratulations my friend!!! This is AWESOME!!!! Felicidades!!! :)

Please check my blog you have another award waiting for you.

Hugs,
LIM

Drayia said...

Congrats Martica!!! This is so exciting and well deserved.

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

congrats!!!!

Diana Joy said...

Fabulous news. Congratulations Martica.

bluucaca said...

This is great wonderful news Martica i'm so happy for you . You area great artist i love your work. This is the beging of great things to come. Enjoy

Lisa said...

OMG Martica...I am so happy for you. How exciting!!!!

WhiteRacoon said...

Great news! Congrats! =)

My little piece of Heaven.... said...

Congrats! That is SUPER!!

Becky said...

You so deserve this! So excited for you! ` AuntJo

Unknown said...

Congratulation! Such a beautiful piece, so happy for you!