This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Zooky My Scrapbook Buddy........

Here is my sweety she is always in my room when I am creating.  I have two chairs and when I have someone over sitting in her chair she will meow, as soon as my friend gets up from the chair she jumps on it.  She is a very sweet cat and very affectionate too....


7 comments:

Jude said...

Martica, just love Zooky, her and "Mr Monty" seem to love our creative space's, you should do a tag swap in their honour!!! I will join in.
Love you
XX :-)
Mr M and JudeXX

AHadley said...

such a sweet and beautiful kitty!

Mari said...

HELLO MARTICA~SHE IS A BEAUTY!! JUST LOOK AT THAT SWEET FACE :) I LOVE HER COLORING :)

XO~MARI

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh sweetie...just love your kitty! I wish I had one. My Miss Mollie just wouldn't have it. :(

Love to you~

Rebecca

Gina K said...

Can I come snuggle on her? She is so pretty and has such a great little face.

Bob West said...

Very interesting blog I am now a follower.
I thought you might enjoy Paradox Principles.
Watch this great film clip
http://westbob.blogspot.com/2011/03/reversing-your-thinking.html
God Bless, Bob West
Pass it on ...

Unknown said...

Ah she is adorable and cats make great companions don't they

Love Dawn xx