This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Where is my mojo??????

Well 3 weeks have gone by and I have not created one thing. Where has my mojo gone, I have no idea.....
Has anyone seen it?   I have browsed other blogs and other scrapbook sites to no avail...... I have looked in YT and idea books and nothing there.If anyone has any ideas where I can look I would appreciate it.... Hope I will find it soon......I really miss it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no...I hope you get your Mojo back soon..have you just looked at your stash lately...maybe you can pull a couple things together for a quick tag or card with no pressure and find someone to give it to. This sometimes works for me...hope it helps!

Totem said...

Pinterest? Maybe stopping to enjoy some creative ideas and images at Pinterest.com will spark something.

Martica Designs said...

Pinterest never heard of it....I am on my way to check it out....Thanks ladies for the ideas...I appreciate any help finding my mojo....

Carla said...

Sorry to hear your mojo is gone, sometimes that happens, you just need a break.......it happens to me all summer. LOL But we havent had a much of a spring / summer here....so I still have mojo. hope that you find it soon.

Just Jaime said...

Sorry about the mojo! I was like that for a few weeks too. I had a lot of projects going on (my sister's baby shower being number one) and just couldn't focus on scrapping. Now that those projects are out of the way, I can scrap again!

Vanessa said...

That happens sometimes. Hopefully you get it back soon!

bluucaca said...

AYaya Martha that is happing to me right now i can't seem to get going ethier. Let me now hwere you find yours maybe mine and yours are hanging out togather and they just left us floating.LOl Hugs i hope you find it ASP. Love your work

The Scrappy Cottage said...

I know I so hate when that happens. Thats when I take the time to clean my craft space. I do hope you get it back soon......