This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Winner........

Ok ladies first I would like to thank you all for following my blog and leaving comments on my creations I really appreciate it. I too am following your blogs which I enjoy visiting.  FinallyI have 325 followers and used Random.org to get a winner........Here she is

                    Congrats...........

                              *
                              * 
                              *
                              *
                              *
                              *
                              *
                       Caroline  (CMOH)

Please email me your address so that I can send you the raffle prize, and thanks again for participating..... 
                                

5 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Congratulations Caroline.
Congratulations on reaching your goal Martica!!
Smilez,
Jessica

Unknown said...

I'm dancing in my chair! THat's my name, that's my name!!!!! Okay I forgot what I was supposed to do, have to go read the rest of the post...

thanks so much!

thekolbes said...

Congrats!
Trish

Kirilee said...

Congrats to both of you :)

bluucaca said...

congrats to the winner