This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

African-American Keepsake Box & PaperBag Album ....FOR SALE!

I really enjoyed this project and I hope I was able to get the essense of this ethnic art.   I have a grandson that is part Cuban, German and African American and it inspired me to do this project.  I used a wood cigar box in a reddish color and paper animal print.  I embossed the paper and added a beautiful large flower that was a tree decoration.  I added wooden round feet that reminded me of african jewelry.
I did a matching small paperbag album that fits in box......I titled album "MY Roots".  I used 6 paperbags and included 6 tags with it......I am selling this set in Etsy if interested please go there or contact me thru here.....












5 comments:

Ycats said...

very pretty! and what a lovely idea!

Staci said...

Wow! Beautifully done!

ms.schwiet said...

Beyond amazing

Anonymous said...

So much beautiful detail! I love the beads and the zebra on the cover.

Amy said...

Wow that looks amazing! I am a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com