This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Angel Dress Form

Here is a dress form that was custom ordered......It is an angel, Becky asked me to make her a dress form and I knew she liked light pink and white so I chose to try making an angel. It was challenging to me because I am used ti having at least one color that pops and this one was all soft colors, so I was worried that she would not like it .  But she loves it what a relief to me.....Now to send it to her......Got to find a box tomorrow....   SOLD!!!!!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Well that is just simply adorable

thekolbes said...

OMG I love it so elegant
Trish

Lynn Biermann said...

Wow so pretty, so & delicate!

Unknown said...

i love her wings!