This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Our Garden Chipboard Album

This album is a Maya Road Birdcage Chipboard album. I used BoBunny Gabrielle paper collection.  I filled it with pictures of our backyard and its flowers. I did this album in honor of my husband who is the gardner in the family. All I do is admire it and enjoy the finished product....hehehe.  I would like to thank Tracy for all the beautiful flowers....and my friend Marlene for the inspiration......

Here is the cover of album I painted cage in gold and used a crackle affect stamp.  I added bling and flowers and butterflies.
                           Here is a more detailed view.
  Charm locket which has a picture hubby and me. The bird matches perfectly with album.
                              Locket opens to add pictures.
                            Butterfly Kisses Charm  
                                                       
                                  Birdcage and tiny bird charm.
This is a picture of my backyard where all the flowers grow.  We invite friends to enjoy our friendship.
       This is a beautiful fragrant flower.  This chipboard flourish is from 3tailscraft. 
            This is a pocket with 3 tags.  The picture is a rare orchid.
               The ribbon flower was made and given to me by my good friend Tracy.
  This birdcage is chipboard from 3Tailscraft.   I added my husband's name to this page.
This is a lovely orchid that bloomed for the first time this year.  The yellow bird is chipboard that I painted and again used my crackle effect stamp.
                     Accordian tag mini...with altered pin.
          More flowers, the red flower was also made by Tracy.
                          The flowers I used here are Prima.
                         This is a pocket with 6 small tags.
           The vine is from 3TailsCraft.   This page is for journaling.
 Another flower made by Tracy. And these are my Fave pics that I took earlier this year, notice the snail.
                              More Flowers....
 This is the last page I used transparent paper With printed butterflies all over it.  The charm says "Cherish".

9 comments:

genagirl said...

That is simply amazing! I love all the details - the charms and all that. And your photos are great - looks like your husband has a green thumb!

Kylie said...

wow what an amazing chipboard album, I also love the bird charm. Brilliant work!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh beautiful charms and flower photos. Lots of yummy detail in this mini!

Unknown said...

Oh my how beautiful, such gorgeous flowers, beautiful garden. I love all the little trinkets you used and all the embellies. Totally gorgeous - love it!

Alla Kasumova said...

Your work looked at youtube. Works so much!! They are all so beautiful !!!!!

scrappygal said...

I just watched the video and it is stunning!!!

Totem said...

Beautiful album!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

this album is gorgeous! love the colors and theme and absolutely everything. That crackle stamp rocks! Who makes it and where can you purchase it? I'd LOVE a stamp like that! It is so realistic!

Unknown said...

Hi Martica!
Stopping on by to check out your beautiful blog! Thanks for following mine!

Mandy