This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Our Garden Chipboard Album

This album is a Maya Road Birdcage Chipboard album. I used BoBunny Gabrielle paper collection.  I filled it with pictures of our backyard and its flowers. I did this album in honor of my husband who is the gardner in the family. All I do is admire it and enjoy the finished product....hehehe.  I would like to thank Tracy for all the beautiful flowers....and my friend Marlene for the inspiration......

Here is the cover of album I painted cage in gold and used a crackle affect stamp.  I added bling and flowers and butterflies.
                           Here is a more detailed view.
  Charm locket which has a picture hubby and me. The bird matches perfectly with album.
                              Locket opens to add pictures.
                            Butterfly Kisses Charm  
                                                       
                                  Birdcage and tiny bird charm.
This is a picture of my backyard where all the flowers grow.  We invite friends to enjoy our friendship.
       This is a beautiful fragrant flower.  This chipboard flourish is from 3tailscraft. 
            This is a pocket with 3 tags.  The picture is a rare orchid.
               The ribbon flower was made and given to me by my good friend Tracy.
  This birdcage is chipboard from 3Tailscraft.   I added my husband's name to this page.
This is a lovely orchid that bloomed for the first time this year.  The yellow bird is chipboard that I painted and again used my crackle effect stamp.
                     Accordian tag mini...with altered pin.
          More flowers, the red flower was also made by Tracy.
                          The flowers I used here are Prima.
                         This is a pocket with 6 small tags.
           The vine is from 3TailsCraft.   This page is for journaling.
 Another flower made by Tracy. And these are my Fave pics that I took earlier this year, notice the snail.
                              More Flowers....
 This is the last page I used transparent paper With printed butterflies all over it.  The charm says "Cherish".
Post a Comment