This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My Scrapbook Buddy....

I was scrapbooking today with Keri my son's girlfriend in my scrapbook room. So I opened my extra fold up table to accomodate Keri, I have 2 extra chairs but there is one that my furbaby Zooky loves to sit in while I scrap when I am alone with her.   Well Keri was seating on it today, Zooky started meowing wanting Keri to get off.   The minute she got up my Zooky got on the chair and made it her own.  Of course her curiousity got the best of her and she started watching what we were doing. I could not resist taking a picture of her.....



3 comments:

genagirl said...

How cute! I had a cat that looked very much like that - now I have a fuzzy gray cat but she only likes to lie down on my paper when I work.

Jude said...

hahahahah, thats so funny Martica, you should of knowen better not to let anyone on her chair, you are so lucky she let you off so lightly, my darling would of clawed me,,,, hehehehehehe, love it,
x :)

Jill Sarginson said...

hahahhaah! That is way too cute!!!!!!