This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Gift From A Very Sweet Friend.....

Well just got back from NYC and Niagra Falls Canada and had a great time......It is so awesome to get away every now and then......
While I was there In NYC that is, I got to see a sweet lady by the name of Linda (Linnny) from SB.com we have been friends for 2 or 3 years but have never met in person.  She lives in Brooklyn and we met in Greenwich Village with our husbands too.  What a special time we had.....I brought her some goodies and she had some beautiful goodies for me too..... Check this out .....The dressform is a perfume bottle, she also made a tag she knows I love tags and you have to see the ceramic tile she embossed for me ....It is all gorgeous.....Thank you my sweet friend......





3 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh, wow, now THAT is a good friend! What beautiful items.

Evelyn said...

Martica the bottle dressform is beautiful. You have to show it to be the next time I come over to your house. I'm glad you had a great vacation. Talk to you soon. Evelyn V.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Wow, really lovely gifts!