This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Heritage Layout Of My Grandmother.....

This weekend was a stay home all day....It has rained all day Sunday so I was inspired to create.  So I did this layout plus the  vintage one below....
This layout I decided to go purple in order to add to my heritage challenge that I am hosting in Scrapbook.com.....




1 comment:

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

¡¡Guauuuu !!!!!!!!!
que bonita !!
Tu abuela està guapisima y le has hecho un maravilloso homenaje con este lindo trabajo !!
eres una artista !!

.. * . (\ *** /) * . Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . . un buen dia