This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Chipboard Mini "DAD" ***Flying Unicorn*** Oct. KOM

Here is a chipboard mini I did with some of the paper from the kit of the month "Pursuit Of Happiness" from Flying Unicorn.  I did buy the chipboard mini separately.....The metal embellies are from Et Cetera BoBunny.
The theme is Dad, notice no flowers it was not easy for me to create without flowers.....
















3 comments:

bluucaca said...

Martcia this is very pretty i love the Metal emblishments you used where did you find them at or where can i find them. Thanks for sharing this Fab mini

Linda Jordan said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! You always make such beautiful & inspirational mini albums!! Would you be interested in doing a guest post for me over at my blog featuring one of your minis?

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Shelly Anne said...

this is BEAUTIFUL girl!!! amazing job.