This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Book Of Friendship PBA

I decided to do a paperbag album after not doing one for such a long time.....I did not enjoy it as much as a used to, don't know why. 
In this album I used the new paper Walmart is carrying from Colorbok (Rosewood). This paper is full of red, pink, and yellow roses.  It is so victorian to me.....I added lots of pearls my signature and lace.  Hope you all like what I did. I tried making it as victorian and as girly as possible.  Sorry for adding so many pictures could not make up my mind which ones to add here, so added them all.



























5 comments:

Ursula Schneider said...

this is just gorgeous. Looks like a gift book or something. Stunning and looks like a lot of work! Great job!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

¡¡Ay ,que cosa mas bonita !!
me muero de envidia !!
ojala yo pudiera hacer algo asi !!
no todas somos capaces y tu tienes un don muy especial!!
me encanta lo vintage y todo lo femenino ,este álbum lo reúne todo !!
mi mas sincera enhorabuena guapísima

** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
.. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
.* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

bluucaca said...

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy making this mini it is Gorgeous i love it i always thought you made and still make Awsome mini's i have missed them.

Annie said...

Hi Martica..I am so in love with this album ,it is so beautiful.
tfs
hugs,annie

Holly Young said...

utterly stunning,,,,,,,I am stepping AWAY from the album so I don't get drool on it!