This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Book Of Friendship PBA

I decided to do a paperbag album after not doing one for such a long time.....I did not enjoy it as much as a used to, don't know why. 
In this album I used the new paper Walmart is carrying from Colorbok (Rosewood). This paper is full of red, pink, and yellow roses.  It is so victorian to me.....I added lots of pearls my signature and lace.  Hope you all like what I did. I tried making it as victorian and as girly as possible.  Sorry for adding so many pictures could not make up my mind which ones to add here, so added them all.



























Post a Comment