This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Marie Dress Form, Mini Album and Keepsake Box

These creations I did for my friend (Annie) MsGardenGrove1.   I used a Marie Antoinette theme.  She loved my fabric album so I decided to do one for her in her favorite color light purple/lavander.  Then I did a matching keepsake box.  She has been so generous with me so I wanted to add something else so I did a matching dress form as a surprise......I am adding a Vid in YT also for more detail.


                                                              I used Flower Soft Globe
                                                               I added feet to box to make
                                                                     it look more elegant.
                                                                   Close up image of Marie

                                                                This is the inside of box lid.

                                                                     Fabric Album in box.
                                                                    Front of fabric album.
                                                                       Ironed on image.
                                                                     Dollar Store brooch.....
















                                                                      Album and Box Set.
                                                                         Dress form







5 comments:

julia said...

Precioso todo, un gusto exquisito.
Mil besos...Julia

Chrissy said...

So beautiful! I love all of the victorian details you used. I'm sure will LOVE it!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Mis ojos salen de sus órbitas !!
es que cuando veo tus trabajos me invade un sentimiento que no puedo explicar con palabras !!
solo se que me gusta ,que lo admiro ,que lo envidio y que no creo que exista nada mas bonito !!
eres una artista con mucho talento !!
sè que me repito pero es verdad !!

.. * . (\ *** /) * . Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . . un buen día

pili said...

eS UNA MARABILLA todas las combinaciones de encajes, flores, ilustraciones......realmente eres una gran artista y yo disfruto mucho viendo tus creaciones.
Martica en el comentario que dejastes en mi blog si conocia a Victoria no se si te referias ala de El escondite de las golondrinas que es mi amiga o a otra Victoria.Desde Malaga besos

MzRichful's Crafty thoughts said...

Hi Martica.. I finally had a chance to come by & see your blog.. OMG! this is spectacular work you made for Annie. Que bello! Hugs, Janet