This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Tea For Two Mini Album

                                             

Well I finally found a chipboard Teapot Album the right size.  I had looked everywhere, finally found it in HSN.  The mini is made from Fabscraps great price I think.   I so wanted to do a teapot mini album.   I used the Prima Pixie Glen paper which worked out great because the colors are pastel and so sweet.   I am not sure what style this paper is but matched with what I wanted to do.   I have also done a video on YT so when your done here go to my YT channel and let me know what you think.  Here is my YT channel:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Wlr23qOro&feature=channel_video_title




















































                                                                                                 




   
      






                                                                                                                                        
Post a Comment