This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Tea For Two Mini Album

                                             

Well I finally found a chipboard Teapot Album the right size.  I had looked everywhere, finally found it in HSN.  The mini is made from Fabscraps great price I think.   I so wanted to do a teapot mini album.   I used the Prima Pixie Glen paper which worked out great because the colors are pastel and so sweet.   I am not sure what style this paper is but matched with what I wanted to do.   I have also done a video on YT so when your done here go to my YT channel and let me know what you think.  Here is my YT channel:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Wlr23qOro&feature=channel_video_title




















































                                                                                                 




   
      






                                                                                                                                        

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh. my. sweetness! How adorable is this mini! You did a great job putting this beautiful album together. I love whimsical victorian theme throughout and the attention to the smallest details. Gorgeous mini.

parTea lady said...

Your chipboard Teapot Album is beautiful, as are your other paper arts. I'll have to look for the video.

Unknown said...

Totally GORGEOUS!!! love your teapot mini!

PaperCutsForU said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! Will this be a wonderful added decor to your home or a gift for that lucky someone?

Sharon said...

I love your Teapot album. It turned out so beautiful.

Sharon

Mari said...

Ohhh my this is so beautiful!!!


xo~Mari

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Oh ,Dios mio !!
Que hermosura !!
me encanta todos los detalles!!
Eres fantástica ,que arte tienes y que creatividad !!
me gusta muchísimo !!
felicitaciones guapísima !!


.. * . (\ *** /) * . Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . . un buen día

Ursula Schneider said...

wow, your details are amazing!

Annie said...

Aww I really like this tea pot mini..I like the colors,paper,,embelishment..It is just Beautiful..tfs
hugs,annie^0^

mundo-angela.blogspot.com said...

¡Felicidades!. Unos trabajos maravillosos. besos, Angela.

julia said...

Sin comentarios esas tarjetas tuyas, me tienen loca.
Preciosasssss.
Mil besos...Julia

Lori Comeau said...

This is beautiful. Love all the detail you put in it. Wow.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/