This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Princess Carriage Mini Album

I was happy to be offered a guest designer spot for "My Bella Stamps" http://mybellashop.blogspot.com .   She is selling a beautiful fun kit that I got the chance to alter.   It is a 8x8 chipboard mini album that is beautiful.  She also sells a couple of pre-cut paper collections to be used with mini.  She will also be adding some other paper collections real soon.  She sells digital stamps, charms and seam binding.  Here is what I created and hope to do a video for YT also....











































12 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Maritca! I love everything...the book, papers, embellishments. Fabulous!

Mari said...

Wow just magical ;)

Margaret said...

Thank you Martica, it's beautiful!!

Hugs,
Margaret

Bobbie said...

The whole album is stunning, so feminine!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

Fabulous!! lovely.

ms.schwiet said...

lovely for sure

TheEllenBee said...

Wow! Nope, this isn't a Princess Carriage, it's fit for Queen Martica :-) Gorgeous!

irma ramirez said...

wow this is simply so beautiful. Love everything you did to alter this chipboard carriage.

Izzy Anderson said...

Wow, that is an amazing project. Beautiful work. So original.

Teri said...

I love all the vintage and antique embellishments that you've added. So beautiful.

Denay said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, awesome...I'm running out of adjectives!!!
I really, really, really love this.

Uniquely Ella said...

Ohhhhh, I'm loving this mini. Super beautiful.
xxx
Marlene