This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Birthday Gifts.....

Well I would like to share some beautiful gifts I received from some beautiful friends....my birthday is tomorrow March 10th and I have been receiving happy mail all week..... I received a chipboard victorian shoe mini and hat from my friend Debbie but can't show it now because its going to be published next month in Flying Unicorn's e-mag....But check out all the other treasures I have received.

This lovely card and die cut was given to me by my friend Starr/Stormydog
This gorgeous Marie Antoinete fan was created by my lovely friend Alvie/Laceykat
This gorgeous frame is from my sweet friend Linny
These goodies are from Linda/Linny

Thank you Janet/MzRichful for these lovely goodies

Thank you Lorna for remembering my birthday I laughed when saw everything so cool.
Beautiful card from Debbie Kravec
Deb gave me this beautiful Victorian shoe mini album
Deb also created this awesome Victorian hat for me....

Clockwise far left: Yvonne thank you for the beautiful card, Anne love the Barbie Card ty, Love Linny's and Lorna's card too.  The Tag card is from my partner in crime Wallie we are always hanging out and scrapbook shopping love the dress form, and Laceykat Alvie you sure know what I like Marie


2 comments:

sophia hall said...

Gifts can create a relation more best.
Your suggestions are good but can you give me the suggestion for unusual gifts that will be usable daily by the person.

Gifts for her said...

Nice ideas,
When it comes that will gifting on occasions for instance birthdays or anniversaries, Instead of wasting hours along at the stores, you should first involve some gift ideas for the girl’s.


Gifts for her