This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Count Your Blessings Cigar Box & Mini...

Here is a set I did for a swap I am hosting.   My partner is Dawna.  I added an extra treat, hope she likes it....I did it with the Bobunny Country Garden paper collection.  Mini is from Maya Road.
I added the birdhouse as a special treat.

Inside Flower dome says "Count Your Blessings"



THe cover of mini album is a picket fence.


Frame from Micheals $1.50 bin.









For binding I added to ring binders and tied sticks to it and added butterfly that I got from MsGardenGrove1 



5 comments:

Sara said...

Adoro todo lo que haces!!

Staci said...

Wow! Love the whole dome idea! Have a good weekend!

Becky said...

Beautiful creations my friend!

Annie said...

Fantastic mini as usual love the fence cover page ..tfs
hugs
annie^0^

Anonymous said...

I adore these also dear lady.

Well done. I keep repeating myself.

Your work is the best.