This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Marie Gold Frame

I went to Goodwill yesterday and found this pretty gold frame with a slight dome like glass.   It cost me a dollar and I thought it would be great to put a Marie Antoinette image on it.
The frame is gold and I added the gold flowers and burgundy ribbon to match cigar box I altered awhile back 

I added string pearls around frame and also satin flowers

The gold leaves are from Michaels that I bought during Christmas

Here I added a gold cherubs charm that I bought at alpha stamps 

Here is a close up look at cigar box the paper collection I used is from Martha Stewart brand


2 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

What a great find!! I love what you did with it and it matches the box so well. Thanks for visiting my blog and for following! So sweet of you. Have a great day. :) HL

bluucaca said...

Very pretty Martica great find they make a wonderful pair TFS