This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

"On The Shore" Burlap Mini Album


Here is a burlap album I did to accompany a keepsake box I created not to long ago.  I hope to sell the set but have no idea what price to sell it for.   If you have any suggestions it would be appreciated.  Paper I used is from K and Co.   To see more of box details go to box tab on right column.

I used the same flowers that I used on my box.

Here is the side view of box.

Side view of album

These are real seashells and starfish. 

Here I used fish netting for a pocket.

Here I added some shiny blue buttons to give it added color.

Acetate paper behind fishnet so that picture or tag won't fall out.

Love the seashell paper here.

I added some of my pearl beads here.

Notice the real sand dollar with pebbles to make it look like water drops.

Love these papers from K&Co.


This is a real starfish.

The horse fish is a sticker from same paper collection.












Post a Comment