This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

"On The Shore" Burlap Mini Album


Here is a burlap album I did to accompany a keepsake box I created not to long ago.  I hope to sell the set but have no idea what price to sell it for.   If you have any suggestions it would be appreciated.  Paper I used is from K and Co.   To see more of box details go to box tab on right column.

I used the same flowers that I used on my box.

Here is the side view of box.

Side view of album

These are real seashells and starfish. 

Here I used fish netting for a pocket.

Here I added some shiny blue buttons to give it added color.

Acetate paper behind fishnet so that picture or tag won't fall out.

Love the seashell paper here.

I added some of my pearl beads here.

Notice the real sand dollar with pebbles to make it look like water drops.

Love these papers from K&Co.


This is a real starfish.

The horse fish is a sticker from same paper collection.












5 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG that is so cool!!! Love everything about it. I would have no idea what price to put on it.

Debbie said...

You ROCK girl. Awesome album. Can't wait to see whats next in your mind.

A. Wilder said...

This came out beautiful. For pricing--make sure you get paid for your time and materials at a minimum. Technically you should also be marking up your materials some to make a profit.

Good luck!

TheEllenBee said...

This mini/box is my all time favorite of yours. Even without photos it is a gorgeous keepsake! Priceless!!

Sara said...

Ohhh que bonitooooo, un trabajo genial. Besos.