This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

A Ladies Diary Reversable Mini Album

Well ladies I have been working with the Graphic 45 new paper line called "A Ladies Diary" and boy I have been having so much fun.   This mini is not so mini it measures about 11 1/2 inches high it is from  Fabscraps and it took a lot of my 12x12 paper pad.   It is reversible because it  there is no last cover page.  You can display from either side.  I had no idea how to display it because it would not stand on its own, so I figured a hanger would be a great idea after all its a dress form mini that fashion is the theme.  I have added a Vid in YT you are welcomed to take a peek.....
http://www.youtube.com/user/marticaluv11



This is the first side of mini album....























Below is the other side of mini that you can also display as the front cover.


















Front 1

Front 2

3 comments:

fotolabida maria said...

ΠΑΝΕΜΟΡΦΟ!!!!!!ΡΟΜΑΝΤΙΚΟ!!!!ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΗ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ!!!!
ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΑΠΟ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ!!!!!

Rita Barakat said...

Wow! Can I just say this is GORGEOUS!!!!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Dios mio de mi vida ,me encanta este corset!!
Estoy completamente maravillada y no paras de sorprenderme con cada trabajo que haces
Tienes unas manos maravillosas y quiero felicitarte por ello.

. * . (\ *** /) * Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . un buen dia