This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Canvas Mini Diary

Here I did a diary with you guessed it "A Ladies Diary" paper from Graphic 45. I just can't get enough of it.   I would wallpaper my walls with this gorgeous paper but my hubby won't allow it.....just kidding hehehe!!!  Well this mini book/diary I did with canvas fabric it is about 5x4 inches in size. I used trims paper, lace, flowers, pearls and anything else that I was able to glue to it...... Hope you all like it.  I also did a video of all the creations in YT...

















3 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

THIS IS STUNNING! Love the papers, the colors, the details..wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Your mind must never stop in Creativity. Love anything you do and you never make a blunder one can see.

I tell you. The bludders I make. I sure have a Lord to help me cover up them at times and the patience to undue and do over.

Robin said...

Gorgeous!!!

Hugs,
Robin